Assiniboia & District Public Library
The Palliser Regional Library Assiniboia Branch is located in the Prince of Wales Cultural and Recreation Centre. The library occupies 5000 sq. ft. of the complex, on the south east corner.
20,000+ items including books and books on CD as well as DVDs, magazines, graphic novels, large print and EAL (English as an Additional Language) materials.
- Kay Cristo Event Room & Art Gallery
- Family Fun Tubs – family activity packages available for loan
- 5 Public Computers and Free Wireless Internet Access
- Photocopy, scanning, and colour printing available
- Study space and reference materials
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday and Saturday 1-6
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10-7
201 3rd Ave. West (inside the Prince of Wales Recreation & Culture Centre)
Mail: Box 940 Assiniboia, Saskatchewan S0H 0B0