For any non-health related inquiries related to COVID-19 call toll-free 1-855-559-5502 or email COVID19@health.gov.sk.ca from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
December 14, 2020 Saskatchewan Government Update read more
December 2, 2020 - Civic Centre Update
November 27, 2020 - Recreation Programs / Facilities Update read more
November 19, 2020 - Indoor Mandatory Masks in place until December 17 read more
July 21, 2020 - Yard & Garage Sale Information
June 29, 2020 - Phase 4 Part 2 ReOpen Saskatchewan
- The Town office will be closed to the public until further notice. Payments may be made via internet, telephone banking and the drop slot. You may contact the office through our service request form, email to email@example.com or by telephone (main line 306-642-3382)
- The Museum and Visitor Information Centre scheduled for opening April 1st will remain closed until further notice.
- The Prince of Wales Cultural and Recreation Centre is closed to the public with the exception of access to 2nd floor businesses.
- To assist in the safety of our volunteer drivers and those that access the service, the Handi-van service will be temporarily discontinued.
- Civic Centre Arena closed for the season
- Town offered recreational programs are postponed until further notice.
For ongoing information on the virus please see the Government of Saskatchewan at this link